- Overcoming Fear of Peacock-Feather Pose
- December 3, 2011 (Saturday)
- 3:00-5:30 pm
- Unity Woods, Woodley Park Studio, 2639 Connecticut Ave., N.W., D.C., Suite
- At the approach of the rainy season, peacocks dance, says Mr. Iyengar in
Light on Yoga. This workshop is for those with fear or difficulty getting
into, out of, or staying in the Peacock-Feather (Pincha Mayurasana) pose.
Come and learn to lift your trailing tail feathers and dance like the peacock.
- Level 2 and up. Must be working on this pose. No therapeutics.