- Overcoming Fear of Headstand
- June 2, 2012 (Saturday)
- 3 – 4:30 pm
- Unity Woods, Bethesda Studio (near Bethesda Metro), 4853 Cordell Ave. (Suite
Penthouse-7, 16th floor)
- There has been much chatter in the mainstream media recently concerning
- pose -- yet Mr. Iyengar calls headstand (Sirsasana) the father/king of poses
- and enumerates countless benefits resulting from its regular practice. We'll
- address fears and challenges you may have getting in, being in, and coming
- of this pose, and discover strategies that help you do headstand safely
- with adequate support.
- Level 1/2 and up. No neck/shoulder injuries.